Q: Is Your Home Summer Ready?
A: Summer presents prime opportunities to make sure your home is in good working order. When preparing a home maintenance checklist for the summer, consider the following activities:
- Clean and inspect your home’s deck.
- Check and clean exterior siding.
- Clean and secure gutters and downspouts.
- Check and drain your hot water heater.
- Inspect the water hoses on your washer, refrigerator ice maker, and dishwasher for cracks and bubbles. Replace hoses that show any signs of leaking.
- Clean your dryer exhaust duct, damper, and space under the dryer. Check out our blog at http://winchester.handymanconnection.com/articles/ for more tips on preparing a home maintenance checklist!
Don’t let home repairs take over your weekends this summer! Contact Handyman Connection to schedule your free evaluation!